THE FIRING OF ZRA BOSS IS A FATAL MISTAKE
This evening, I received with shocked the news of firing of former ZRA Director General Dr. Kingsley Chanda.
As I have stated time and time again, at Chealsea we do not change a winning team. We only change the strategy of play.
Dr. Chanda performed exceptionally well. At this point when resource mobilisation is an imperative, it is fatal to change an exceptional performer like him.
Much I have issues with ZRA that I am taking to court for intervention concerning the winning tax for bets, and withholding tax on rent, overall, ZRA under his leadership has been a marvel.
I understand that his contract was renewed four months ago or so. If it is true, then the decision to fire him reminds me of issues I raised concerjing appointment of Governor at Bank of Zambia.
If true, this decidion would entail that ZRA will have a heavy burden of paying salaries and other emoluments to two DGs till 2026. Yet, only one will be actually working .
If true, these sorts of wastage of public resources in the New Dawn Government should be brought to an end, especially where the rationale is irrational.
Green party president.
This is a fatal mistake
❤️ -Popular Posts- ❤️
- Tiwa Savage – “Somebody’s Son ” Feat. Brandy
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : Chef 187 Ft Towela Kaira – Like A Blesser ( Official Music )
- Am Sorry Said ‘Slap Dee ‘ For Doing A Campaign Song under PF Government…
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : Cassper Nyovest Ft Abidoza, Boohle – Siyathandana ( Official Music )
- VIDEO: “What You Say” By DJ H-Mac Feat. Natasha Chansa x KOBY
- It’s Pay back Time’ Will not Vote for Slap Dee” But Will Vote for Cassper Nyovest
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : Tcall Medah Ft Runboy – For better ( prod by Dj Drill )
- People Of Nsandwe Apologizes To Lungu For Voting For UPND On 12th August It’s Really messing up
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : Ruth Lwimbo – Mutokodzedwe ( Prod By Drought 3)