Condoms are one of the best inventions and they play a big role in protecting people from diseases such HIV as well as preventing the risk of pregnancies which are not planned. Despite their good purposes when used, there are side effects that come with using them and hence a need for us to know exactly what they are.
Acquisition of other STDs
Condoms are highly effective in protecting someone from HIV as well as reducing the risk of acquiring diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis, HPV and even chlamydia. The problem is that they can not protect someone against the sexually transmitted like molluscum contagiosum diseases which affect the outer layers of the skin
Risk of pregnancy.
This is another side effect associated with using condoms. Usually most condoms are designed in a manner that guarantee 98 percent protection to the user if properly used and if wrongly used, the risk of unwanted pregnancy increases. To avoid this, it is good to know how to use them and perhaps use a fresh piece that reduces this risk.
This is a rare condition which happens mostly to people who have latex allergy. They experience allergic response to the protein in the rubber leading to symptoms such as sneezing, itching and runny nose among others. To prevent this, people who are allergic to latex rubber condoms are advised to use synthetic ones to stay save from allergic reactions.
🔥🔥 Hot Today 🔥🔥
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : Gi Joes Ft Brain Wave – True Friend ( prod by Vab Pain Felt)
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : Deborah – Bonse Twaba Pamo ( prod by Dj MoMo )
- BREAKING NEWS : Manchester United & Chelsea what to Buy New Prayers
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : F Jay Ft Chef 187-Mambala
- BREAKING NEWS : Meet 5 People That you know made a Deal with Devil in their Thoughts..
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : justice music present – what to say part1