The last two days have been heavy with debates over my AFFRIMA nomination. This has somehow dragged to the people I love and care for because what started as an honest debate has turned into total turmoil.
I get it, I took my influence for granted and made a selfish decision. I let down the very people I should have fought for and stood by. For that I am HONESTLY SORRY.
I write this not to win sympathy over the on going nomination but purely for a smooth and peaceful life with those I may have hurt. Indeed mistakes were made and lessons have been learnt.
As a sign of remorse, I have asked management to withdraw my AFRIMMA nomination with immediate effect because what’s winning a trophy when you can’t win the hearts of your own people?
Again I say, I’m sorry for all the damage I may have caused to any of you.
Peace, love and light,
❤️ -Popular Posts- ❤️
- DOWNLOAD MP3 :Army Casper – zali percent 100 ( prod by dj toxic)
- DOWNLOAD MP3 :Dru Chemsin Ft E.D.N.A – Nicely Foolish ( Prod by Klassiq Tunez)
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : Yo Maps Ft kizz Daniel – New song ( Official Music )
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : D-Topsy High – Freestyle (Prod by Kanji Dollar)
- At least 8 people killed in stampede outside Cameroon stadium on 24th of January 2022
- DOWNLOAD MP3 :Dj Cool Ft Watson & Q Prince – I miss You (Prod by Drought3)
- HH Said : I don’t need police protection if they can’t protect all citizens
- 10 Reasons Why Woman’s Don’t Like Sex Any Time even when they are married
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : S.E Grace – who am I ( Prod by maka the beat factory)